Read somewhere about having imaginary friends are common among the toddlers. Of course I know this is absolutely normal and my son is developing perfectly fine and maybe, a little more creative but still, I can’t help but feeling jittery when he keeps talking about these children. He said the monster is dodo and he is white. Tonight, he didn’t mention much about dodo (he used to) but this word – children.
– he told the children not to sit so high (they were on the buffet table)
– he told the children not to play with his bike (because he rides his bike really fast and he even demo)
– he said the children were all sitting near the main door, singing abc song
– he said the children went up to the bathroom and no one turn on the tap for them so he ran upstairs just to turn on the tap !
– he said the children were all boys
– he said the girls had left
– he was sooooooo sad when he found out the children had left (teary eyes)
Now, he really loves to pretend play and he is always playing with many children, sometimes, he even hum songs while playing.