After using KOSE for 10 years, I think I have “enough” of skin whitening/brightening products. My skin tone is uneven, I don’t know why. The skin around my cheeks are obviously thinner, most likely due to long term usage of whitening products. Kiehl’s SA strongly recommend me to use Ultra Facial Cleanser, guess my skin must be screaming for help that day. My freckles are back, must be the daily exposure to sunlight. Clearly Corrective™ Dark Spot Solution better do MAGIC to these spots ! My pores are visible, to the extend that it looks like I stick a strawberry on my nose, obviously my cleanser is not clearing all the dirt that clogged my pores. Powerful Wrinkle & Pore Reducing Cream is to prevent wrinkle, fine lines, minimizing pores and at the same time, moisturize my dehydrated skin. 1 stone kills so many birds, $80 per tub, I only saw the price after I returned home. (you better be good)
– reasonable priced, some popular products have reduced its pricing.
– tried samples and I want to try out more products from them.
– I really don’t want to use Asian Brand products anymore. Not that I lost faith in them, come on, even my mom said my face is yellowish ! Literally a YELLOW FACED WIFE –
Now my daily facial regime is a few steps more than before. I must take good care of my skin as I am already in my early 30s, oh, remind me of my birthday in 3 weeks time.
2. Clearly Corrective™ Clarity-Activating Toner $50
Eye Care :
3a. Line-Reducing Eye-Brightening Concentrate (Day) $69
3b. Midnight Recovery Eye(Night) $60
4a. Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate $98
4b. Clearly Corrective™ Dark Spot Solution $90
5. Powerful Wrinkle & Pore Reducing Cream $80
6. Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF 50 PA+++ $52
Barely few days, my mom notices changes in my skin tone and I can tell the pores are smaller. Happy? Of course !
Don’t forget to sign up as member if you spent $120 and above on single receipt, accumulate $500/year to redeem a $50 cash voucher (so damn easy loh) and additional $10 off during your birthday month. (Ops, I will be back for the scrub/exfoliator).