– We don’t use water heater
– We have not turned on the aircon since the day we moved in
– I have not used the newly bought slow cooker
– No electrical kettle, only whistle kettle
– No microwave, no overnight food needed to be reheated
– No pressing of clothes so far as we do not have any electrical iron
– Switch off everything before leaving the house or after used, except the tv and router
– no wastage of water, Asher uses cup for rising mouth
Asher learns a lot on recycling and reusing materials, no wasting of electricity and water. Ben goes to work by bus and drives us out over the weekends. I’m glad we are all doing our best to go green. See, our PUB bills for the past 4 months.
Are you doing your part?