I remember Ben first came here 2 years back and he texted me with photos, telling me he wanted to bring me here but we didn’t because of the location. In fact, we didn’t really know where it was until someone told us the exact location. (Oh yes, GPS kabut) Anyway, I was glad we made it here. 🎉
三捞河粉 Horfun $8 (medium) 👍👍👍
No price for guessing who did we order this one for but no regret! Good Wok Hei ! Asher finished half of the portion as carbohydrate replacement for rice. He loves it. Flavorful, smooth noodles, crunchy beans sprout, this is a must-try for everyone. (How I wish the medium portion can be a lot more than this.)
Butter Ribs 牛油排骨 $10 (small) 👍👍
This is another of those must-try dishes of Two Chefs. Look! A LOT OF Condensed Milk Powder sprinkled onto juicy deep fried sweet ribs. My oh my, sinful! We are really small eater, a small plate like this, it was a little “jelak”, Ben and I kept pushing the last 2 pieces to each other, I took the “smallest” piece. Felt so guilty, for my body and for our health!
Prawn Rolls 虾枣 $10 (small) 👍👍
These fried Prawn Rolls are not the best I’ve tried so far but not bad. I’m not a big fan of it but Ben. Crispy skin, fragrant prawn fillings, deep fried, dip in sweet sauce, one can easily finish 3-5 pc. Yummy.
Will we come back again? Likely yes because
1. I want to try their other signature dishes.
2. Location, it is pretty near from where we stay now.
3. Price. It is pretty reasonable.
If you wanna dine at Two Chef,
1. Do go early to avoid the crowd.
2. If you don’t want to dine in, call the number below to order and collect later.
3. Don’t go and chop table for friends/families because they only let you sit in when all of diners have arrived. (Of course you can always get a table for 3 and another 2 of your friends can join later but beware of the angry stares.)
Two Chefs Eating Place 双厨菜馆
Location: Blk 116 Commonwealth Crescent #01-129, Singapore 140116
Tel: 6472 5361
Operating Hours: Mon: 5pm – 11.30pm, Tue to Sun: 11.45am–2.30pm, 5pm–11.30pm